Over 13 unforgettable, spectacular days, some of Australia’s most experienced drovers will drove 600 head of cattle by horseback through the twists of the ragged Redford trail and reliving one of the world’s greatest cattle duffing drives known to man.
- The journey covers 200km of the most distinctive terrain.
- Discover the secrets of horsemanship and droving knowledge passed from generation to generation
- Witness spectacular sunrises and sunsets
- On average you ride between 10 and 18 kms per day
- Listen to the campfire yarn spinning
- Days in the saddle and nights under the stars
- Dine out on delicious camp oven cooking and enjoy the commeradarie of your fellow riders
- Hear amazing stories about local characters and history
- Join in the Aramac community weekend festivities